A Senior software engineer plans and builds enterprise application systems and responds to development needs by researching technical trends and recommending software packages, frameworks, design approaches, and guidance. They develop detailed architecture models for the business and/or with technical architects and business analysts.
- Maintain the quality of solutions we engineer by assuring that those solutions comply with business requirements, our standards and industry best practices.
- Design and document the architecture required to support project deliverables.
- Document non-functional technical requirements (deployment, performance, recoverability, release management, capacity, monitoring).
- Determine and document the architectural decisions that affect the design and implementation of a solution.
- Ensure solutions fit with the enterprise architecture principles and guidelines.
- Resolve issues related to the architecture and recommend alternative solutions.
- Collaborate with Technical Architects, Business Analysts and other infrastructure teams on a wide range of tasks, including software development, package installation and changes that may have impact across several technical areas.
- Responsible for the architecture and successful deployment of multiple projects through their complete implementation life cycles.
- Three or more years of experience in ASP.NET web design and development in C#.
- Three or more years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server database design and development.
- Software Development Life Cycle experience.
- Experience with Entity Framework and SSRS Reporting Services (client and server mode) preferred.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to thrive and produce results with little or no supervision in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact seamlessly at all levels with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Strong customer service focus and sense of urgency.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and systems.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
Other Information :
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.